Number of Reels
Welcome to Big Bass Bonanza, a fun 5×3 video pokie with 10 paylines from Pragmatic Play. In this pokie, the fisherman is your key to success, as only he can collect or bring more fish symbols onto the screen. You’ll have a chance to catch a big catch with the Dynamite Feature, which transforms random symbols into fish symbols and multipliers that can reach up to 10x your bet during the free spins. And with an RTP of 96.71%, the odds are definitely in your favour.
Our comprehensive Big Bass Bonanza review provides details on how to play for free, suggestions for the best casinos, a breakdown of the bonus features and a candid assessment of this pokie machine’s pros and cons.
You can give Big Bass Bonanza a spin in the demo mode. There are two modes, real money and demo. Click on the demo option, and the pokie will load up with some fake cash. You can then spin the pokie, test the different bet ranges and see how it works.
Big Bass Bonanza is an excellent pokie with easy gameplay. Did you know it is in the top pokies list of many New Zealand online casinos? Here are a few easy steps to follow to spin it for real money:
- First, sign up for an account with a reputable online casino that offers this game.
- Make a deposit by clicking the “deposit” or “cashier” button on the screen or in your account section.
- Click on the “play” button on Big Bass Bonanza.
- Select the stake amount you want to play with by clicking the + and – buttons.
What We Like About Big Bass Bonanza Pokie
This game is straightforward to play. It comes with 10 fixed paylines and 5 reels, and 3 rows. The minimum spin size is a modest NZ$0.10 per bet, and the maximum is NZ$250.00. There are up to 20 free spins for grabs and an enticing maximum win of 2,100x your stake.
Big Bass Bonanza Sound & Soundtrack
The sound effects in Big Bass Bonanza are upbeat and catchy and add to the overall immersive experience. From the sound of reeling in a big catch and the sound of water, the audio elements of the game are sure to keep you engaged.
There are not many bonuses here. You get only 1 feature in this pokie, the free spins bonus. However, it can be lucrative with the top win of 2,100x available.
Big Bass Bonanza Free Spins
The free spins trigger when 3, 4 or 5 scatters land on the reels, awarding 10, 15 or 20 free spins, respectively. During the free spin round, a fisherman’s wild symbol is introduced, replacing regular pay symbols to form more winning combinations.
If the fisherman and fish symbols land simultaneously, the fisherman collects the prizes on your behalf. For example, collecting 4 wilds triggers additional spins up to 3 times and awards a win multiplier of up to 10 times for your bet. Fish money symbols are added to the reels, and a fisherman will collect all the values of these symbols.
If there is more than one fisherman, then each will collect all the values of the money symbols. In the Dynamite Feature, he multiplies the winnings by 10 times or turns the other symbols into money symbols.
As with all pokie machines, you’ll need to weigh up its pros and cons before deciding to play. Let’s take a look at what we found when reviewing this pokie:
- Maximum win of 2,100x
- Up to 20 free spins are available
- Wide range of betting limits
- Engaging graphics
- Fishing themed
- Highly volatile
- No progressive jackpot
- Not many bonuses
- Max win is quite low
- Not as innovative as some other pokies
Tricks of Big Bass Bonanza
We have listed some tips below for you to help your gameplay and hopefully reel in those big wins without too much risk:
- Playing the Big Bass Bonanza demo version is a great way to get a feel for it without risking any real money.
- After launching the demo, check out the range of bets available.
- Once you understand the game and its betting options, consider trying Big Bass Bonanza real money to bank your wins.
- Learning about RTP and volatility can help you manage your expectations and develop a winning strategy. The RTP shows how much you can expect to win as a payout over time, while the volatility helps you understand the frequency of potential wins.
RTP of Big Bass Bonanza
There is a 96.71% RTP on Big Bass Bonanza. When we compare this to other pokies, it is about average. It means that for every NZ $100 you spin here, you should get back NZ $96.71. This RTP, however, is over the lifetime of the pokie. Therefore, everyone will have a different experience and different results for winnings and losses. The volatility is, however, also high.
Software Provider of Big Bass Bonanza
Big Bass Bonanza’s software developer is Pragmatic Play. It has introduced many new titles in its wide range, including the Big Bass Bonanza Megaways and Christmas Big Bass Bonanza. Pragmatic Play boasts an award-winning variety of over 250 top-quality games. They are available in multiple currencies and languages and across many countries.
Big Bass Bonanza Facts
- Big Bass Bonanza is a popular fishing-themed online video pokie developed by Reel Kingdom in collaboration with Pragmatic Play Studio.
- The game has a 5×3 reel setup with 10 paylines and 96.71% RTP and a maximum win of 2,100x.
- The game’s symbols include a fisherman who acts as a wild, various types of fish and traditional playing card symbols.
- Landing 3 or more of the scatter symbols will trigger the game’s free spins feature, during which the wild fisherman symbol can collect the prize values of the fish symbols on the reels.
- The pokie game also features a Dynamite Feature that can randomly transform symbols into fish symbols for increased payouts.
- A wild symbol is added to a metre above the reels each time it appears. Collecting four wild symbols triggers additional free spins and win multipliers.
- The game can be played for free or real money funds at many online casinos.
Overall, the Big Bass Bonanza casino game offers an exciting gambling experience for you, if you enjoy fishing-themed pokies. The game’s engaging graphics, lively sound effects and special features provide extra excitement and thrills. You can land big payouts with the chance of winning up to 2,100x the stake. Whether you’re an experienced pokie player or a new gambler, Big Bass Bonanza is worth a try if you’re looking for an entertaining and engaging pokie.
Here’s some of the most frequently asked questions about Big Bass Bonanza pokie:
What is the maximum win on Big Bass Bonanza?
The max win is an incredible 2,100x your bet.
What is the Return to Player of Big Bass Bonanza?
The RTP is slightly higher than the average at 96.71%.
Are there free spins on Big Bass Bonanza?
Yes, a free spins bonus allows you to win up to 20 free spins when at least 3 of the scatter symbols are on the reels.
Are there other features on Big Bass Bonanza?
You can also collect money symbols in free spins with varying amounts by landing 1 or more fishermen simultaneously.
What is the Big Bass Bonanza volatility?
It is incredibly high on this pokie, so you could go for many spins without a win.
Can I play the Big Bass Bonanza pokie for free?
Yes, you can. You can test it out in demo mode wagers before spinning for real money, with no deposit or registration required.
Does Big Bass Bonanza have a Progressive Jackpot?
There is no progressive jackpot available on this pokie.
Can I play Big Bass Bonanza on my mobile?
Yes, you can. It is optimised with HTML5 technology for Mobile Gaming on any device, whether an app or browser.
What is the lowest bet I can place on Big Bass Bonanza?
The minimum wager you can place on this pokie is NZ$0.10.
What is the highest stake on Big Bass Bonanza?
The maximum bet is NZ$250.00
Olivia Cox is our casino expert at Betkiwi. She graduated from the Waikato Institute of Technology with a diploma in journalism in 2019. Prior to joining Betkiwi, Olivia worked with a major online casino as an author, which helped her solidify her reputation as one of New Zealand’s top casino specialists. In her free time, Olivia enjoys reading the latest iGaming news and surfing.More Articles From The Author