Under 1 Hour Withdrawal Casinos
If you have successfully won in an online casino and are looking to cash out your winnings, you want the process to be quick and easy. Look no further than our review focuses on the best under 1 hour withdrawal casinos.
This article features everything you need to know about casino types, pros, cons, security, and which payment methods you can use. Here’s what New Zealand players should know about quick cash-out casinos!
Our expert Tessie from Betkiwi, has identified the top-rated 1 hour withdrawal casino sites worth visiting. Check them out below:
We can segment these platforms in two ways, by device used and by casino games available. Here’s a short review of one-hour withdrawal casinos!
Browser-Based Online Casinos
These were the first online gaming platforms available to casino players worldwide and are still extremely popular. A browser-based casino is one where you play from an internet browser. Essentially you type the casino’s web address into your browser, log in with account details, and start playing. PCs and laptops are the most common devices people use to play at browser-based casinos.
Download-Based Online Casinos
These casinos require downloading an app to play. The software is installed on your desktop device, ensuring faster and easier access to the desired games than a browser. The support for Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems is available, depending on the platform.
Did you know? Online casinos that allow you to download software to play usually have a browser-based version, too.
Playing on mobile devices has never been this popular, and offering mobile play has become essential to attract users. A casino player may be able to access a gaming platform in one of these ways:
- Mobile app. Apps are free to download for Android and iOS operating systems. Although it usually offers a better experience, not all under 1-hour payout casinos offer this option.
- Browser play. Thanks to cross-platform support, you can play on a user-friendly mobile device from your web browser.
Live Dealer Casinos
If you have ever visited a local land-based casino, you no doubt loved the excitement of playing live dealer games. These casinos come closest to replicating that experience. The action is broadcast live from professional studios or actual casinos. Apart from classics like roulette, baccarat, and blackjack, you can also try game show-based games like Deal or No Deal.
Online Pokie Casinos
Pokies are the main focus or the only game type available in these online casinos. You can pick from hundreds or thousands of games from reputable software providers like Microgaming (now Games Global) and Pragmatic Play, but also many promising studios. Slots with progressive jackpots are attractive as they offer huge grand rewards.
Did you know? The biggest online progressive slot jackpot was in the game Mega Moolah in April 2021. The sum turned out to be over NZ$38 million!
You’ll often find a sports betting section on an online casino site. If you are a sports fan and like to mix your bets with casino wagering, it’s an option you will appreciate.
It’s not only about finding a one-hour payout casino but ensuring that the platform is reliable. Apart from confirming the payout speed, here are the factors that we considered when selecting the top 1-hour withdrawal casinos!
A valid gaming licence is proof of a platform’s legitimacy. It proves that the online casino is compliant with relevant regulations. The most reputable gaming licences include the UK Gambling Commission, Malta Gaming Authority, Gibraltar Gaming Authority, and Curacao Gaming Commission. You can usually find information about the licence in the footer of the casino site.
Before considering a withdrawal option, you need to meet the cash-out requirements. That means winning on the casino site, and although luck is the deciding factor, it helps to know that the conditions are fair. That’s why it helps if the online casino has a fair play certificate from an independent testing laboratory, such as eCOGRA. Also, publicly revealing RTP percentages can help a gambler know which games have the best chances of winning.
Incentives are a regular occurrence and a way for online casinos to outsmart the competition and attract more customers.
Here’s an overview of the promotions usually available at NZ under 1- hour withdrawal casinos:
- No deposit bonus. It doesn’t require any investment, but you usually get small amounts (with harsh wagering requirements). The main objective is to give you a chance to try the site.
- Deposit bonuses. These can refer to the first or several initial deposits, and it’s usually a part of the welcome bonus package.
- Free spins. Pokie fans will appreciate getting some bonus attempts to spin those reels and pursue a potential win.
- Slot races. During a certain timeframe, you need to win the most points and be among the best in the leaderboard to qualify for prizes in these promos.
- Loyalty and VIP programs. You win complimentary points, which you may be able to convert for cash. In addition, as you progress through VIP levels, you could qualify for different incentives like cashback and special bonuses.
Kiwi players who want to play in real money casinos need to deposit funds into their casino account. The rule of “more is better” applies to the selection of deposit options. Most deposit options secure instant processing, so you can play immediately. Debit and credit card deposits, such as MasterCard or Maestro, are available, as well as various e-wallet options like PayPal and Skrill. In some casinos, you can even deposit with prepaid vouchers. The minimum deposit varies and can be anywhere from NZ$1 to NZ$50 or more.
Supported Currencies and Related Fees
A casino available in New Zealand doesn’t have to include NZ dollar currency among the available currencies. The good news is that most platforms do, which has many benefits for the players. Apart from being easier to calculate how much you have invested, won, or lost, you might lose money when converting funds to and from other currencies. Other fees are also applied and you should pick a casino in NZ that doesn’t charge deposits or withdrawals. That choice will minimise unnecessary expenses and ensure you keep the entire sum.
From a player’s perspective, only a few things are more important than the game availability. Most gaming platforms offer slots, as Kiwi players love them, but you can also try plenty of table games like roulette, poker, baccarat, craps, and others. Live gaming sections, scratch cards, and arcade games like Plinko might also be available. The list of software developers matters, so most casinos aim to work with prestigious providers with the highest reputation. This is why you’ll see titles from NetEnt, Wazdan, Yggdrasil, and other premium studios.
Did you know? RTP stands for return-to-player percentage and shows payout rates for that game.
Mobile Platform Support
With the ability to play on the go, you can play your favourite casino games even when you’re travelling or at the beach. Registered members of a casino website can usually play all games on mobile devices. In addition to a responsive website design, some casinos also have free apps to download for Android and iOS devices. An app means more convenience, both in playing games and during withdrawals. Regardless of the device used, going to the cashier, selecting one of the available withdrawal options, and making a request should be simple.
Reliable customer service is crucial if you encounter a problem with the platform or have a question about payout methods, for exampole. There’s usually a separate section or page with details on how to contact customer agents. Live chat is the fastest, especially since not all platforms have NZ-based phone support. Don’t forget to check working hours – many casinos provide assistance around the clock.
- You get the money in less than 60 minutes
- A variety of payment options are supported
- Take advantage of online bonuses offered by the casinos
- Numerous games available to play for real money
- It’s necessary to confirm your identity first
- The minimum withdrawal sum varies on the provider
Acquiring a licence from a reputable gambling authority proves the casino runs a legit business. But how can you be sure, and which details to check to confirm whether it’s secure to play on that site?
Here are the criteria that matter the most:
- Advanced encryption standards. Using the “https” address and partnering with reputable payment operators maximises security and ensures your personal and financial information stays safe.
- Casino history. Has the chosen casino had any problems with security in the past? Have there been any data breaches or thefts from the servers? A clean record means a lot and confirms the brand is dependable.
- Strong password and other user-taken measures. You also need to be careful; the basic step is creating a strong password. Furthermore, don’t stay logged into your account once you are done playing, especially in public places.
Our top tip is to stick to e-wallets or crypto tokens if you want fast casino withdrawals. In the sections below, we’ll discuss the most recommended payment options commonly available on online gaming platforms.
Over 400 million users throughout the world trust PayPal for money transfers. The e-wallet is convenient due to its fast payment services. It’s also secure, as you avoid entering your card information. Instead, you insert the PayPal email address and receive the funds to the account quickly.
Did you know? PayPal was established in the 20th century. It launched as a payment option in 1998 in the United States.
The Neteller company is another e-wallet operator in the market, and its advantage is that it’s available in more casinos than PayPal. There aren’t many drawbacks, except you won’t qualify for some bonuses at some casinos with this platform. Other than that, Neteller is a fast and reliable payment option for online casino players.
This UK-based payment method doesn’t only secure fast cashouts but also instant deposits. Using it maximises the gaming experience, ensuring you can effortlessly transfer funds to and from your casino account. This customer-friendly method has over 40 million users worldwide, many playing at casino websites.
EcoPayz is another e-wallet that is recommended for fast casino payouts. The transactions are processed quickly, and there’s no delay. As long as withdrawal requests are handled efficiently, you should have your money available in no time.
Crypto tokens are gaining popularity in many countries and present an opportunity to withdraw your funds from an online casino quickly. The available withdrawal methods vary from Bitcoin and Ethereum to Ripple, Dogecoin, and other less famous coins. Among the other advantages of crypto tokens, the fact they are private, is crucial.
How To Ensure Fast Payouts
There are a few things that gamblers can do to ensure fast payouts, and here are some suggestions:
- Confirming your account once you register. Identity verification is a part of many casinos’ KYC (Know Your Customer) program. It’s part of fighting money laundering and ensuring players meet age requirements to play. The process of verifying accounts usually takes 24 hours, so we advise completing it as soon as you register.
- Check the payment page for more details. Under 1 hour withdrawal casinos usually have a payment section with estimated processing and cash-out times. Visit it and see delivery times for desired banking methods, as they may vary.
- Make sure you have entered all details correctly. Double-checking all payment information is always a smart idea. Apart from ensuring the bank transfer goes smoothly, it avoids problems like sending money to the wrong e-wallet address, which can be hard to fix.
How To Avoid Slow Payouts
Taking forever to process your payment can ruin the entire casino experience. Here are some tips on how to avoid slow payouts:
- Pay attention to the deposit method used. Some casinos may require you to withdraw using the same amount you used for depositing, until you reach the sum invested. If the method isn’t among the fastest ones, that could prolong the delivery.
- Some platforms don’t process payments on weekends. Although they promise fast payouts, some gambling sites might not handle cash-out requests on weekends, so submitting a request at those times might cause delays.
- Don’t use debit or credit cards. Visa and similar providers might require a day or longer to finalise the transaction, so it’s best to look for an alternative method.
- Checking the withdrawal limits. For example, you can only withdraw NZ$1,000 per day or transaction, according to the casino terms. That means the rest will remain on hold since no same-day processing will be possible.
Online casinos significantly vary in payout times. If you’d like your funds to be available within an hour of submitting a withdrawal request, finding 60-minute payout casinos is imperative. One of the main reasons to pick a fast payout platform is that the processing time is minimal. It ensures there’s little time to fall into the temptation of reversing the withdrawal and using those funds to keep playing.
While not all New Zealand online casinos offer this option, our experts analysed the most trustworthy platforms. Don’t hesitate to look at the list of under 1-hour withdrawal casinos and pick your favourite!
If you still have questions about under 1 hour withdrawal casinos, the FAQs below might contain an answer, so don’t hesitate to check them out!
Is it safe to use under 1 hour withdrawal casinos?
Yes, it’s generally safe to use these platforms. However, stick to reputable and trustworthy casinos, such as the ones recommended by our experts on this page.
How does processing time affect my payout?
Processing time indicates how long it takes for the casino to process your withdrawal request. The time the payment service needs to finalise the transaction affects the total time required for the funds to reach your account.
Which payment methods are available in under 1 hour withdrawal casinos?
The actual banking options depend on the online gaming platform you pick. However, methods that offer fast withdrawals are e-wallets, such as PayPal, Skrill, Neteller, and cryptocurrencies.
What is the minimum amount to withdraw in NZ withdrawal casinos?
Online casino sites are the ones determining the minimum withdrawal amount. It’s rarely under NZ$10 and usually goes up to NZ$200.
Tessie Williamson is our casino and bonus expert at Betkiwi. Graduating with a Mathematics degree from the University of Waikato, she has spent over a decade in the gambling industry, becoming a trusted casino specialist in New Zealand. Tessie enjoys studying casino trends and playing strategic games in her downtime.More Articles From The Author