support type email
support type faq section
support type live chat
support type phone
Neosurf is a payment method adopted by many players worldwide as an alternative to Neteller, Mastercard, PayPal, Skrill, and more. It offers users the opportunity to perform transactions, including depositing and withdrawing funds from their casino accounts, without disclosing sensitive banking information. Bonuses can still be collected on various casino games using Neosurf, just like other payment methods. This article provides a comprehensive examination of Neosurf, emphasising its convenience, speed, and security features.
Neosurf launched in France in 2004 as a way to instantly make payments at casino sites, perform a bank transfer, and conduct all other manner of online transactions. If you want to withdraw funds or make a deposit on online gambling sites, this is widely considered one of the best digital wallet providers.
Most casino operators accept it, giving you a great selection of casino site games to choose from. Whether you like poker, table games, or slots spins, this is a good option for you. Available in countries all over the world, including New Zealand, Australia, Europe, North America, the UK, Germany, Malta, and more, this French gamblers’ payment app and e-wallet service is a globally recognised way of making payments to game providers.
While there is no such thing as a “Neosurf casino,” there are many casinos that list it among their payment options and accept it as a deposit method. There are many types of e-wallets, and most online casinos recognize the popularity of cash mobile app payments among their members. Here is a list of online casinos that list Neosurf as a way to pay for your play and still collect a nice casino bonus.
How Neosurf works
It is very easy to create a Neosurf account. Before you can start making payments and decide on a deposit amount, however, your bank information is needed. With your routing/account numbers, you will be able to link up your bank balance directly to your e-wallet account.
To collect your first deposit bonuses, you’ll usually just need to sign in to your Neosurf account and select it as your payment method.
Two of the chief benefits are security and anonymity. For example, when a player signs in to play video poker or another game, they can use Neosurf to avoid disclosing their banking information. You still get all the speed and convenience of a quick registration process without needing to worry about any of the issues that people making online transactions can experience. That is why Neosurf has enjoyed such a solid reputation for two decades.
Of course, no payment method is perfect. Below we take a look at how Neosurf impacts your gambling experience for better and for worse.
- Available internationally
- Mobile availability
- Multiple currencies
- Easy to use interface
- Customer service
- Deposit limits
- Doesn’t match the scope of other e-wallets
- Questionable online credentials
Are Neosurf casinos safe?
While there is no such thing as a Neosurf casino precisely, there are casinos that accept Neosurf as a payment method.
In an ideal world, you should be able to enter your payment information into an online casino with no other form of protection. However, as we all know, this isn’t an ideal world. Neosurf comes into play for people who want an extra line of protection in place between themselves and the online casino.
Neosurf allows you to make your payments anonymously, basically serving as a middle person between you and the online casino.
Choosing an online casino is mostly just a matter of personal preference. With dozens, even hundreds to choose from, you should never settle for something you aren’t excited about. Below we highlight some considerations that you should factor into your online casino experience, with an emphasis on safety.
- Customer support. You don’t ever want to need customer support, but it’s the sort of thing you want your online casino to have. You can often get a good idea of how good customer support is simply by giving it a try. Consider asking a question about how to set up your account just to see how fast and helpful the response is.
- Certification. Online casinos are subject to the same rules and regulations as in-person locations. To get certified, these businesses need to prove that they are able to meet this criteria. They are also held to rules concerning the fairness of play, and even how they market their services. It’s important to make sure you find an online casino that is playing by the rules. See what sort of certifications the casino you are interested in has.
- Games. While most online casinos are going to have a pretty similar offering of games, there will be subtle thematic variations that are worth taking into account. This is something that players will naturally do in Las Vegas, grazing on the games at various casinos before finally settling into a venue that they prefer. Online less consideration is often made regarding what sort of gaming opportunities are being provided. Don’t settle.
- Reputation. Online gamblers usually aren’t shy about sharing their feelings toward a venue. Before you get in too deep with a new casino, find out what their reputation is. While you shouldn’t put all your faith in one good (or bad) review, you can learn a lot about what a casino is like by listening to what other players say.
Using Neosurf in online casinos couldn’t be easier. Once you’ve made your account all of the hard work is pretty much done. Your job from that point is simply to find a venue that will accept Neosurf as a payment method. Because this payment method is so widely available, that’s usually not very hard to do.
And of course, if you are having a hard time finding one you are excited about, please feel free to review our list of the top Neosurf casinos.
Once you’ve found one you like, it’s as simple as selecting Neosurf as your payment method and making your first deposit so that you can collect a sweet new player bonus. Do keep in mind that if you don’t see Neosurf listed as a payment method it usually means that the casino won’t accept it.
While there are no bonuses specific to Neosurf (short of temporary promotions that could potentially arise from time to time) there are many deposit bonuses that you can take advantage of. Naturally, the offers you encounter can vary pretty dramatically from casino to casino.
However, a common offer is to find venues that will match your first buy-in, or provide playing credits just for making an account. If you play a lot, you may want to look into bonus leaderboards that reward people specifically for making a lot of wagers.
As a player, it’s a good idea to think about why casinos are making these offers. It’s actually usually a way to get you to spend more money than you otherwise would have. As a smart gambler, it’s your job to make a sensible and informed choice so that you can use these bonuses to your advantage.
Did you know you can use Neosurf for sports betting?
Neosurf can be used for sports betting in addition to casino play. Do keep in mind that sport betting regulations can be just as complicated as any other form of gambling, so you may need to put in a little bit of work to find a provider that is willing to allow you to use this payment method. However, once you do you will enjoy all of the same protections that apply to any other form of casino gambling.
Customer Support at Neosurf
Neosurf has a pretty standard set of customer service features. When you go onto your website under the support heading, you will find a number of blog and on-page resources, including a FAQ section that should cover most standard questions.
If none of the on-page support materials are able to answer your questions, you can contact Neosurf directly. They are reachable through chat, email, and by phone.
It is worth keeping in mind that some users have had trouble reaching Neosurf. This is most likely due to a combination of factors. As a French-based business, they keep regionally specific hours and can be difficult to reach for people living outside of a European time zone. Regardless, you will get your questions answered eventually, even if it takes a little while.
If you aren’t sold on Neosurf, don’t worry. There are plenty of alternative products that provide a similar service. Some of the big-name options include PayPal, Google Pay, and Apple Wallet. These tools provide approximately the same features and come from bigger companies that may be able to provide more robust customer support.
While services will vary somewhat in their product and their user policies, virtually all of them charge some form of fee—usually on transactions, deposits, and withdrawals. Of course, you can still always shop around to find one that makes the most sense to you.
- Deposit Fee: None
- Established: 1998
- Safe and Secure
- Fast payouts
- Deposit Fee: None
- Established: 2011
- Safe and Secure
- Great mobile app
- Deposit Fee: None
- Established: 2014
- Great mobile app
- Safe and Secure
- Easy to use
NeoSurf Key Facts
Here are some key facts that you should keep in mind as you give Neosurf some more thought.
- Neosurf is an international product that can be used in many countries all over the world.
- It is fast and free to set up, requiring information that can be easily provided at home in several minutes.
- While it is often used in casino transactions, you can also purchase many other online goods with your Neosurf account.
- Though the service does not charge an ongoing subscription fee, there are charges for withdrawing money into your bank account. Though relatively minor, these charges can add up substantially over time.
- Neosurf is available as a phone app for most major providers.
- Neosurf uses encryption to protect your payment information.
- Transactions using Neosurf are essentially anonymous. The place you are making the payment to will receive none of your sensitive information.
- Neosurf can be used with a wide range of different currencies and can even be used on Crypto transactions.
We give Neosurf a 4 out of 5 rating. It’s a dependable service that has been around for decades. It has a handy mobile app that allows you to access your account information on the run and can be used with a wide range of different currencies-including crypto—to give you lots of flexibility.
We did subtract a point for potential customer service issues. While this isn’t a problem every user will bump up against, it can be challenging when the issue does arise.
Nevertheless, it is a dependable service that most people won’t encounter any issues at all with.
Are Neosurf transactions safe?
Neosurf transactions are anonymous and encrypted specifically to keep your information secure. You should still exercise the best internet practices for all of your online payments.
Is Neosurf a bank?
No. Neosurf is classified as a virtual wallet. Basically, it’s a place you can store your money for future transactions.
Does Neosurf offer payment protection services?
Neosurf protects your payments through encryption but does not specifically offer payment protection. Payment protection services are like purchase warranties. Some online wallets will provide a small amount of insurance for online transactions, ensuring refunds if something goes wrong with the transaction.
Wayne has been writing about iGaming news and sites for several years, with a particular focus on New Zealand casinos. His background includes being an English teacher, and a professionally-published writer/editor for over ten years.More Articles From The Author