Paysafe casinos accept Paysafecard for depositing funds, providing a secure and convenient option for players. This prepaid card solution allows users to fund their accounts without disclosing personal or financial information. As a popular payment method choice among casino enthusiasts, Paysafecard enables quick transactions and a seamless gaming experience.
This page provides comprehensive information about how paysafecard, pros & cons, how to deposit & withdraw, bonuses, games and security.
Best Paysafe Casinos in NZ
Below we have listed our top 5 online casinos accepting Paysafe . Let’s take a closer look at these casinos in regard to paysafecard:
1. CasiGo Casino
CasiGo casino is an online casino launched in 2020 by White Hat Gaming Limited. They offer PaySafeCard as one of their deposit methods but it can’t be used as a withdrawal method. Their minimum deposit is $10 and payouts take up to 48 hours.
2. Casino Friday
Casino Friday is an online casino launched in 2020 by 1Up Entertainment B.V. They offer PaySafeCard as a deposit method but not as a withdrawal method. The minimum deposit is $10, there’s no fees, processing time is instant and the maximum deposit is $400.
3. Jackpoty Casino
Jackpoty casino is an online casino launched in 2021 by Dama NV. They offer Paysafecard as a deposit but not as a withdrawal method. For the deposit option, the minimum is 20 NZD and maximum deposit is 4000NZD, processing time is instant and there’s no fees.
4. Casumo Casino
Casumo Casino was launched in 2012 by Jocularis Ltd. They offer Paysafe only as a deposit option, the minimum deposit is $10 and there’s a transaction fee of 2,5 cents (for cards deposits).
5. Gaming Club Casino
Gaming Club Casino was founded in 2001 by Bayton Interactive Ltd. For a paysafe card there’s no minimum deposit amount and the accepted currencies are euros and dollars. It’s not available for withdrawal.
10 NZ Dollar Deposit Casinos With PaySafeCard
If you’re looking for an easy and secure way to make small deposits, then these 10 Dollar Paysafe casinos are the perfect option for you.
What Is Paysafecard and How It Works?
Paysafecard is prepaid credit used to pay online regardless of whether you have a bank account. Users of Paysafecard don’t have to enter personal details when using this payment method.
Set up a My Paysafecard Account
Setting up a Paysafecard is free and available to anyone of legal age. These are the steps to set up a paysafe account:
- Go to the Paysafe website and click the “Sign Up” button.
- Fill in your country, and the short registration form appears.
- After verification, your Paysafecard account becomes active and ready for transactions.
Alternatively you purchase it at a local retail outlet and then use the 16-digit voucher pin to play at your favourite Paysafe casino.
Paysafe Mobile App
The Paysafe mobile app is available on Google Play Store and the App Store. With a simple interface, the Paysafe mobile app is one of the simplest to use. You can deposit and buy from your mobile device at any time.
You can check your balance, view all your transactions, top-up funds, and control your account at the touch of a screen. There are no long verification codes or dozens of instructions on the Paysafe mobile app.
- Paysafecard is entirely anonymous. All your personal details remain safely with you as you transact online.
- Deposits done via Paysafecard are instant. There’s no need to wait or keep checking the dashboard for a positive change in the balance amount.
- Paysafe is easy to use. There are no verification codes sent to your email or phone number.
- Paysafe has secured its system with a 16-pin voucher number and SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption, ensuring that your money is always safe.
- If you like playing casino games on your mobile device, you’ll be glad to know that Paysafe has a downloadable app for android and iOS devices. It only takes a few moments, and you’ll be enjoying your favourite slots on the go.
- Paysafecard curbs overspending on online gambling because it doesn’t have vouchers for massive amounts. Players using Paysafecard as their payment method conveniently save money, and it’s accepted by dozens of online casinos in New Zealand.
- Unfortunately, Paysafecard isn’t accepted in some countries. Players must check if that particular region and the online casino accepts Paysafecard before playing online casino games.
- Paysafecard isn’t the best option for big money players because amounts are limited.
- Don’t expect a refund when using Paysafecard, as the system doesn’t give one.
To deposit money into a paysafecard casino, there’s 5 easy steps:
- Choose a safe, reliable online casino to join. The list mentioned earlier in this article is an excellent place to find the best Paysafe casino. We thoroughly check all the casinos mentioned here, but we also recommend you do your research before joining any online casino.
- Register at the online casino and creating your account. Registration on legit online Paysafe casinos usually takes a few minutes if you have the relevant information at hand.
- Navigate to the casino’s banking section and confirm you want to make a deposit. Have your Paysafecard and the 16-digit voucher pin ready to make the deposit.
- Choose Paysafecard as your preferred deposit method and enter the amount you’re depositing.
- A deposit confirmation is instantly sent.
Paysafecard isn’t a popular withdrawal method as most online casinos don’t offer it for withdrawals. A growing list of Paysafe casinos offers Paysafecard a convenient way to withdraw your winnings.
1. Go to the Casino Cashier
Paysafe casinos have a cashier section on their sites for players to request withdrawals. As already mentioned, not all the casinos in New Zealand offer Paysafecard as a withdrawal option. However, for those that do, you can check in the casino cashier section, where you enter the amount you want to withdraw, and you can check the status of your request.
2. Withdrawing Funds
Safe online casinos offer several options to withdraw funds from your account. If Paysafecard isn’t available at your casino of choice, choose one of the other withdrawal methods.
To withdraw funds from your Paysafecard account, enter your registered email address and request a withdrawal. Enter the amount you want to withdraw, and it’ll be credited to your Paysafecard account.
Bonuses at Paysafecard Casino Sites
Paysafe casinos use bonuses as a way to entice new customers and keep existing clients. There are different types of bonuses:
- welcome bonus,
- deposit bonus,
- other promotions.
Some Playsafe casinos offer free spins and points towards climbing the loyalty program ladder to get more rewards and gifts. Remember that bonuses come with terms and conditions that must be adhered to. Otherwise, you may not be able to claim any winnings.
It’s not a given that you’ll receive bonuses after joining online Paysafe casinos. The casinos decide when to offer clients bonuses, and in most cases, the bonus offered depends on your account activity or lack thereof. Always check if the casino you want to join accepts Paysafecard before registering for an account.
How to Receive Paysafecard Casino Bonuses
The first thing to do is check that the online casino accepts Paysafecard as a payment method. Open an account with your selected online casino, and you’ll be ready to receive bonuses and promotions.
Log into your online casino account, where all bonuses will be displayed. Click on each bonus to read and understand wagering requirements. Each bonus has terms and conditions that must be adhered to. Most of the time, you must continue playing your favourite pokies and games to receive bonuses.
Some bonuses require you to opt-in, while others are activated by making a deposit using your Paysafecard account or voucher. If the Paysafe casino has a loyalty or VIP program, you’ll get more rewards and offers by joining it.
Winnings accrued from bonuses can only be withdrawn as real money if all terms and conditions listed are met. The wagering conditions of any bonus usually mean playing through the bonus several times. For example, if the bonus is $20 and the wagering terms are 10x, you need to bet for $200 before winnings become available for withdrawal.
Casino games are popular with most players, largely because these are everyday card games that we all play regularly at home. Online casinos that accept Paysafecard will have several version of roulette, blackjack, and baccarat on the menu for your enjoyment.
Online pokies are the most popular of all gambling activities on the internet. Online casinos like Playzee and Casimba have thousands of pokies and accept Paysafecard.
Enjoy great graphics, excellent gameplay, bonuses, and promotions on Paysafe pokies with your Paysafecard account. Four of the most popular pokies for Kiwis that can be enjoyed with Paysafecard are:
- Book of Dead,
- Golden Tides,
- Dragon’s Luck,
- Epic Monopoly II.
Paysafecard is a safe way of funding your online casino account. The 16-digit voucher pin is a security measure used by Paysafe to keep your money safe. SSL encryption ensures that data is secure and safe from online fraud and cybercrime.
As a player, the responsibility is on you to exercise due diligence before joining any of the Paysafe casinos found on the internet. However, we can assure you that our experts have checked every new casino, and only the safest and most secure appear on our lists and articles.
The Paysafe casinos on our lists have tight security measures for protecting your personal data and money at all times. Legit Paysafe casinos operate under strict rules from licencing commissions and regulators that guarantee players’ rights.
Facts About Paysafe Casinos
- Online casinos that accept Paysafe as a payment method are called Paysafe casinos.
- Paysafe cards are prepaid cards and can be purchased in physical stores or online.
- Paysafe cards can be used to play in online casinos or make online purchases.
- Paysafe cards are perfectly safe and secure when making online payments.
- Paysafe is a popular payment method for online casinos because of how easy it is to use.
- In countries where online gambling isn’t regulated, Paysafe is a convenient payment method.
- Paysafe casinos offer a wide range of games, including slots, table games, and live casino.
- Paysafe casinos are open to players from all over the world, including the United States.
- Players are attracted to Paysafe casinos because of the variety of bonuses and promotions.
- There are currently more than 500 Paysafe casinos available online.
- Paysafe is available in more than 40 countries worldwide.
- More than 20 million users enjoy Paysafe cards.
- Paysafe handle over 100 million transactions per year.
- More than 4,000 online merchants accept Paysafe cards.
- Payments online are secure and convenient with Paysafe.
- Paysafe Group plc is the parent company of Paysafe.
- Paysafe is headquartered in the Isle of Man.
- Paysafe was founded in 2000 and premiered as a payment method the following year.
Alternative Banking Options
Paysafe offers a great option to transact with your favourite online casino. However, if you prefer not to use the Paysafecard, there are alternatives available for Kiwi players.
- Deposit Fee: None
- Established: 1998
- Safe and Secure
- Fast payouts
- Deposit Fee: None
- Established: 2014
- Great mobile app
- Safe and Secure
- Easy to use
- Deposit Fee: None
- Established: 2011
- Safe and Secure
- Great mobile app
Paysafecard is growing in popularity because it’s simple and convenient to use with no hassles. Here are some frequently asked questions about the Paysafecard payment method.
What is Paysafecard?
Paysafecard is a prepaid payment method that doesn’t require you to have a bank account. It works with a 16-digit pin used to make online payments and purchases.
Where can I buy a Paysafecard?
Paysafecard is available at local retail outlets. The Paysafe website has a list of retail outlets in your area.
Are Paysafecard deposits instant?
Yes. All Paysafecards deposits are reflected in your online casino account within a very short time.
How to top up Paysafecard for gambling?
Purchase a Paysafecard. Use the 16-digit voucher pin to deposit real money into your gambling account via the casino’s banking section.
Are there any fees and limits when using Paysafecard?
Paysafecard doesn’t have any set-up fees. However, the maximum limit on Paysafecard is $300.
Wayne has been writing about iGaming news and sites for several years, with a particular focus on New Zealand casinos. His background includes being an English teacher, and a professionally-published writer/editor for over ten years.More Articles From The Author