Nomini Casino entered the NZ market in 2019. It has all the features we appreciate from the network of Estolio Limited casinos – vivid and colourful graphics and a vast gaming library. But what about other features – is this enough for Nomini Casino to be attractive to NZ players?
Our Nomini Casino review reveals everything you should know about the bonuses, game selection, wagering requirements, payment methods, and other details about this platform. Before you start playing, make sure you read all the info below to be sure if this online casino is the right choice!
- Multiple crypto and fiat currencies supported
- A vast gaming library, especially for pokie fans
- Many promotions are tailored to live dealer games.
- Live chat support is available 24/7
- A fun and colourful website design
- No mobile app available for Android or iOS
- Wagering requirements for some deals seem harsh
- A small range of benefits offered by the VIP program
- FAQ section is quite basic
- Buying crypto via the site comes with substantial fees
The first glance at the Promotions section made it clear that the Nomini Casino bonus structure is quite impressive. New players will appreciate different choices of welcome offers, while those who choose to stick around can pick from tournaments, spin rallies, a loyalty program, and other promos. Here’s more info about the available promotions.
Welcome Bonus Packages
Nomini Casino has multiple welcome bonus offers, but the trick is that each player can only choose one. Here’s an overview of the available offers:
- 100% deposit match up to NZ$1,000 (for NZ players) plus 200 free spins plus a Bonus Crab. You need to deposit at least NZ$20 to activate the offer. While you get the first deposit match immediately, the free spins are allocated in 10 batches of 20 spins per day.
- NZ$2 per three bonus spins. You need to deposit at least NZ$40, and you’ll receive three spins for every NZ$2 you invest. The maximum number of free spins to receive is 150, so your maximum deposit shouldn’t be over NZ$100.
- Up to NZ$2,000 on the first three deposits plus a Bonus Crab. You receive a 100% match in bonus funds up to NZ$1,000 for your first deposit. The second deposit comes with a 75% match up to NZ$600, and the third with a 50% match up to NZ$400.
Regardless of the deal you choose, the maximum bet per round is NZ$10, and the wagering requirements are 35x for bonus funds and 40x for free spins. You have ten days to complete the wagering requirement after receiving the boost. Another important note is that Skrill and Neteller deposits don’t qualify for this bonus.
Daily and Weekly Bonuses
This is Nomini Casino’s bonus structure, designed for loyal players, with prizes to claim on specific days. Here are the details:
- Lucky Winner Jackpot. You can win a NZ$100 prize for logging into your account daily. If the player chosen as the winner for the day doesn’t claim the reward, it rolls over to the next day, which is why it can reach impressive sums.
- Weekend Reload. The first deposit made every week from Friday to Sunday comes with a 50% match bonus up to NZ$1,400 and 50 free spins on the chosen Nomini slots.
- Sunday Spins. If you wager at least NZ$800 on ELA Games, you can win from 20 to 100 free spins on Spinanga. You receive 20 free spins for the first NZ$100, the next 30 for the following NZ$300, and then 50 spins for the final NZ$400 wagered.
- Drops & Wins Live Casino: A global Pragmatic Play promotion with 336 daily prize drops and various tournaments available to those who play their games on the website.
- Live Cashback: You can get from NZ$10 to NZ$400 as cashback during a calendar week, but only certain live dealer games apply to this promotion.
- Weekly Cashback: This bonus refers only to the top three VIP levels on the site. The cashback you receive at this level can go up to NZ$2,000. However, you must request the cashback in an email or live chat.
Did You Know? Apart from these, Nomini Casino has regular daily promotions dedicated to different games, such as Crazy Time Tuesdays, Royal Blackjack Fridays, and Roulette Weekends.
Nomini Casino offers a loyalty program with special benefits for players who play frequently and invest more than others. You’ll find 5 VIP levels offered by the provider’s loyalty program. All players start at the first level, where the only benefit is that you can withdraw up to NZ$14,000 monthly.
The second level increases those limits to NZ$20,000 monthly, while the third level introduces a 5% cashback offer. At the fourth level, you receive a personal account manager, and the highest tier includes a 15% cashback and a NZ$40,000 monthly withdrawal restriction.
We did not find the exact terms of the various VIP benefits, or the exact conditions to achieve each level, making us think that the higher levels work on an invite-only basis.
You can pick from over 10 Nomini Casino tournaments at each moment, so you’re sure to find a competition that suits your preference. Although most tournaments focus on slots, you’ll also find live casinos, sports, and other competitions. The duration varies, with some tournaments held weekly or monthly. Overall, this section is decent, but it’s nothing exceptional.
Spin rallies are essentially fast-paced tournaments, and they are great for those who like competitions that don’t last long. The average competition duration is 25 minutes, and the prize pool is around NZ$50. It’s worth noting that there are top rallies with a prize pool of NZ$200, but they last 55 minutes.
Nomini Casino has different terms for each spin rally, so you should be ready to place a particular minimum bet and spin the reels the required number of times to qualify for the rally. The rewards are usually divided into the first 3 or 8 players with the highest ranking.
Vitamins and Shop
Nomini Casino online shop is a place where you can purchase bonus money and free spins for different slots. The shop only accepts Vitamins as the on-site currency, and you earn these by being active on the website, and here’s how:
- Depositing – You’ll receive Vitamins in the amount of 5% of each deposit made.
- Wagering – For each NZ$1,000 wagered, you receive a single Vitamin.
- Playing in tournaments – The rewards will vary.
- Completing achievements – You’ll receive the specified number of Vitamins for completing a specific achievement.
You can usually purchase from 5 to 20 free spins for the chosen slot game, and the bonus funds to acquire vary from NZ$5 to NZ$30.
Bonus Cash Crab
Bonus Cash Crab is a form of a daily prize game. The rewards are guaranteed, but to receive an attempt at this game, you need to deposit at least NZ$10. The first deposit of at least NZ$10 each day will grant you a Bonus Crab.
You use it to go to the Claw Machine and try to grab a reward. Your rewards could be cash prizes with a 1x wagering requirement, bonus funds with a 50x wagering condition, free spins for different Nomini slots, and Vitamins to spend in the shop.
Achievements have become common in online casinos, and Nomini is another provider that has implemented them. The list of available challenges isn’t comprehensive, but new tasks will appear on the Achievements page as you play.
The starting missions include logging into your account, activating the welcome bonus, playing with free spins, and so on. Game victories also unlock achievements. The conditions vary depending on the title.
Nomini Casino has partnered with over 115 providers, including famous names like NetEnt, Evolution, Pragmatic Play, and Yggdrasil. Thanks to that, over 4,000 titles are in the gaming library, and it’s nice to see the platform features an intuitive design. You can search by name, provider, or category, so finding your favourite title shouldn’t be a problem.
Did You Know? Nomini Casino features exclusive games like Club Royale Blackjack and Roulette, slots like Golden Rhino and Zeus Smash, and arcades like Plinko.
Nomini slots have everything you can hope for from pokies. Most players will first enter the jackpot section, which features games like Buffalo Trail, Jackpot Raiders, and Rhino Blitz. You can try your luck by spinning the reels and seeing if you’ll qualify for progressive jackpots, which can offer huge prizes.
You can check new, top, and popular games, and it’s only a shame you can’t browse by a particular theme. But whether you enjoy mythology, history, summer-themed, or other pokies, you’ll find the slot machine selection impressive.
Live Casino is an entirely separate section on the Nomini Casino website, as it features over 260 games with human dealers. You can browse between categories, ranging from Baccarat and Dice games to Roulette and Blackjack tables for casual players and high rollers.
Over a dozen poker games allow you to choose between Ultimate Texas Hold ’em, Three Card Poker, and other titles. It’s the Game Show section that’s the most attractive. You can enjoy anything from Funky Time Live to Monopoly Big Baller and Adventures Beyond Borderland. Pragmatic Play and Evolution Gaming are the primary providers for the live gaming section.
Here are some other game types worth mentioning:
- Table games – The section contains many games from different providers, including various video poker variations, blackjack, baccarat, roulette, and other titles.
- Arcades – From the Magnify Man to Plinko and Balloon Run, you’ll find dozens of games, many of which are crypto exclusives.
- Keno – Lucky Keno and Soft Keno are only some titles in the Nomini Casino library.
- Bingo – You’ll find many variations of bingo games, such as Farm Bingo or Goal Bingo.
- Scratch cards – From Puppy Payday Scratch to Scratch Dice crossover, an extensive title selection is available.
Nomini Casino doesn’t have a mobile app for either Android or iOS devices. The silver lining here is that the website has a responsive design. It will adapt to the display size of the used device, allowing you to play on smartphones, tablets, iPads, and other portable gadgets.
Cross-platform support exists so that you can use the same credentials as on PCs and laptops. All games work well, but it will help if your mobile device isn’t too old. Models and operating systems from the last few years will run the games just fine.
Nomini Casino offers no less than 19 deposit methods to its NZ players. The critical consideration is that you can use both fiat and cryptocurrencies, making this casino attractive for those who prefer digital tokens.
Here’s an overview of the supported deposit methods:
- Cards – It seems that Mastercard is the only one available to NZ users.
- Electronic wallets – You can use MiFinity, MuchBetter, ecoPayz, Jeton, Neteller, and Skrill.
- Vouchers – Flexepin, Paysafecard, and Neosurf are all among the supported methods.
- Cryptocurrencies – The digital tokens you can use include Bitcoin, Tether, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Ripple, USD Coin, and Dai.
For most methods, the minimum deposit is NZ$20. The only exceptions are Mastercard and Skrill, which have a minimum of NZ$8. As for the maximum, it varies from NZ$1,000 to NZ$10,000 per deposit. All investments will be processed instantly by the Nomini Casino online.
The withdrawal methods are almost identical, with a few exceptions. For example, you can’t use vouchers, but a bank transfer is available. The minimum withdrawal rules are the same as for minimal deposits, while the maximum varies on the method and your VIP status.
Nomini Casino processes withdrawals within 3 business days after a player makes a request. A single player can have up to 3 pending requests. If you have multiple cash-out requests, it will take up to 3 business days to process the next one after the first one is completed.
Did You Know? You can also buy crypto from the Nomini Casino. It’s necessary to set up an account with the MoonPay service, and you can use credit cards and other payment options to buy BTC, ETH, and other supported digital tokens.
Nomini Casino’s customer support appears to do a good job of assisting its players. For starters, it claims that it’s available 24/7. You can initiate the live chat to talk to the agents from the contact page. We tried this several times, and the staff responded quickly each time. The agents are knowledgeable and polite, as well as ready to help with any issue you might have related to the website.
You can also write an email to [email protected]. The answer won’t arrive that fast, but the staff manages to respond to most emails within 24 hours. The FAQ section isn’t comprehensive because it only contains answers to a few basic questions. Another downside is that there’s no way for New Zealand players to contact Nomini Casino over the phone.
Development of Nomini Casino
If you check the website information, you can see that Estolio Limited operates Nomini Casino. The company runs an entire network of casinos, including Wazamba, Cazimba, and Posido. Nomini was founded in 2019, and it’s been available to NZ players ever since.
Although the company is based in Cyprus, it secured a licence from the Estonian Tax and Customs Board. The operating permits are HKL000354 and HKL000355, and the provider also has a licence from the Curacao Gaming Authority.
Nomini Casino’s responsible gaming efforts seem adequate rather than excellent. It has a page that offers tips on responsible gaming and contact information for the relevant authorities should you need assistance. The customer support team is at your service for self-exclusion requests, but they respond within 24 hours, which can be too long in some situations.
Nomini Casino seems reliable otherwise. You can see the history of your spin rallies and the list of potential Lucky Winner Jackpot winners, and the platform applies identity verification when necessary to prevent underage players and potential money laundering.
Problems with Nomini Casino
If you check Trustpilot, you will see the platform doesn’t have a positive rating among players. Most players aren’t happy about the wagering requirements and the withdrawal rules, even though these are specified in the terms and conditions. It’s worth noting that positive reviews also exist but are in the minority.
Here are some other downsides we noticed about Nomini Casino:
- It’s necessary to request the cashback bonus via live chat or email, which means there’s a chance of missing it.
- The fee for buying crypto isn’t negligible, and the processing time can be around 20 minutes.
- Rewards seem to be the same for all achievements, but some are far harder to obtain.
- Three banking days to process a withdrawal is quite long.
Nomini Casino Key Facts
- Nomini Casino was launched in 2019.
- It’s operated by Estolio Limited, which also runs Cazimbo Casino, Wazamba Casino, and many others.
- The casino has licences from the Curacao Gaming Authority and the Estonian Tax and Customs Board.
- You can deposit using fiat and cryptocurrencies.
- It’s possible to pick between 3 welcome offers for new players.
- Customer support is available around the clock.
- The gaming library contains over 4,000 games.
- Nomini features casino, live casino, sportsbook, virtual games, and horse racing sections.
- A VIP program, spin rallies, and tournaments are available to loyal players.
- The website features a mobile-friendly design.
Nomini Casino Compared To Other Casinos
Nomini Casino captivates with its eclectic design and extensive gaming library, yet its high crypto fees and limited VIP perks leave room for improvement. Joo Casino boasts an exhaustive list of payment methods and round-the-clock customer support but could improve its game selection in certain areas. N1 Casino thrills with its extensive pokie selection and frequent promotions, although its payment options and FAQ could be broadened. All in all, each casino has something different to offer, depending on what you prioritize in your gaming experience.
|name||Nomini Casino||Joo Casino||N1 Casino|
| || |
100% up to $1000 + 200 FS & 1 Bonus Crab
3000 NZD + 200 Free Spins
6000 NZD + 200 FS
| || || |
| || || |
Our Nomini Casino review found many positives, starting from an excellent selection of available games. With over 4,000 titles in the library, the fun never stops, especially if you consider bonuses, promotions, and achievements.
Customer support does a decent job, but phone support is not available. The payment method selection is decent, and it includes crypto for those who prefer anonymity. Still, withdrawals can take too long due to the 3-day processing time. Overall, there are things that Nomini Casino could do better, but the overall impression is that the casino is worth trying.
Is Nomini Casino legit?
Yes, the platform has licences from the Estonian Tax and Customs Board and a Remote gambling licence from the Curacao Gaming Authority.
How to withdraw from Nomini Casino?
You can submit a withdrawal request from the cashier, providing you meet the minimum withdrawal sum, which ranges from NZ$8 to NZ$20.
What’s Nomini Casino’s withdrawal time?
The casino has 2 working days to process it, from the request or 3 days from finalising the last request if you have multiple withdrawals pending.
Can I use NZ$ at the Nomini Casino?
Yes, the New Zealand dollar is among the available currencies at Nomini Casino.
Is there a VIP program at Nomini Casino?
Yes, there’s a VIP program that includes 5 levels and various benefits, such as cashback, personal account manager, and increased monthly withdrawal limits.
Does Nomini Casino have a mobile app?
Nomini Casino still hasn’t developed a mobile app, but it ensured its website features a responsive design.
Olivia Cox is our casino expert at Betkiwi. She graduated from the Waikato Institute of Technology with a diploma in journalism in 2019. Prior to joining Betkiwi, Olivia worked with a major online casino as an author, which helped her solidify her reputation as one of New Zealand’s top casino specialists. In her free time, Olivia enjoys reading the latest iGaming news and surfing.More Articles From The Author