It’s always exciting when a new online casino shows up in the online gambling market. MyEmpire Casino launched in 2023 with vivid graphics and an intriguing mythology theme.
In the following review, we discover all details about the MyEmpire Casino. Our team checked everything from licensing to games and promotions, and here’s what we found out!
- Specialised welcome bonus for crypto players
- Huge pokie selection
- Weekly reloads, and cashback promos
- Fast game loading times
- Vivid and colourful graphics
- Slow processing withdrawals
- Disappointing VIP program
- No phone customer support
- High minimum deposit for bonus activation
- Self-exclusion request takes up to 24 hours
For a new online gambling platform, MyEmpire Casino offers an exciting selection of bonuses to spice up your gaming experience. New players can look forward to two types of welcome bonuses, and there’s a VIP program and other loyalty incentives. Here’s what NZ players can expect on this platform!
The total promotion value of the MyEmpire Casino welcome bonus is NZ$1,600 and 300 free spins, but it’s divided into four instalments. Here’s the structure:
- 1st deposit. You get a 120% deposit match up to NZ$480. However, if you invest up to NZ$99, the bonus includes 30 free spins. For deposits from NZ$100 to NZ$199, you get 70 free spins, and deposits above or equal to NZ$200 grant 100 free spins.
- 2nd deposit. You receive a 110% deposit match up to NZ$440.
- 3rd deposit. It includes a 100% deposit match up to NZ$200. Similar to the first deposit bonus, you receive 50, 100, or 150 free spins, depending on how much you invest.
- 4th deposit. Customers will get a 120% deposit match up to NZ$480.
One of the things to consider is that the minimum deposit amount to activate each bonus is NZ$40. If you deposit with Skrill and Neteller, you won’t qualify for this deal.
For the bonus sum, the wagering requirements are 35x or 40x for free spins. According to the rules, slots contribute 100% to that requirement, except for jackpot slots, which aren’t available with bonus funds. All other games, including card, live, and table, have a 10% contribution. The maximum wager per round is NZ$10.
Crypto Welcome Offer
This is the alternative welcome offer, and the choice is yours, but you can only pick one.
Here’s the structure:
- 1st deposit. The rewards are a 50% match up to 50mBTC (NZ$2,000) and 100 free spins.
- 2nd, 3rd, and 4th deposits. They include a 100% match up to 12.5mBTC (NZ$500) each.
The maximum bet per round, wagering requirement, and game contributions are identical to the original welcome offer. Note that you have 10 days from bonus activation to meet the terms and you receive 100 free spins in 10 equal instalments per day. Log into your account to claim the bonus.
Did you know? All bonuses are credited automatically, but in case you don’t receive them, make sure to send an email to [email protected].
The loyalty program at the MyEmpire Casino has 5 levels with different benefits. Here’s an overview:
- Senator. The monthly withdrawal limit is up to NZ$14,000.
- Procurator. The money you can withdraw monthly increases to NZ$20,000.
- Principate. The limit increases to NZ$24,000, but you also qualify for a 5% cashback.
- Legatus. You get a personal account manager, an NZ$30,000 withdrawal restriction per month, and a 10% cashback.
- Caesar. The most generous 15% cashback is there for people who reach this range, and you can withdraw up to NZ$40,000 monthly.
Other Bonuses and Promotions
MyEmpire Casino also offers a number of deals for those who visit the platform regularly, including the following:
- Weekend reload bonus. Includes up to NZ$1,400 and 50 free spins for deposits made from Friday to Sunday.
- Weekly reload. You get 50 free spins, but only on the first deposits made from Monday to Thursday each week.
- Live cashback. It includes a 25% cashback up to NZ$400 each week.
- Weekly cashback. The terms are 15% cashback up to NZ$6,000.
Bonus crabs, daily rewards, acquiring diamonds and converting them in the shop for various incentives are also a part of the wide variety of MyEmpire Casino promotions.
One thing is certain – the vast game range available at MyEmpire Casino guarantees non-stop entertainment. Everything seems well-organised, and you can even check how many games each provider has. Here’s more info about the available gaming categories!
Did you know? Microgaming, Spinomenal, and Play’n GO are only some of the over 100 developers with games at this casino.
It’s hard to even count all the online pokies, especially since MyEmpire adds new games daily. You can browse the popular and exclusive sections for some trendy and unique titles, such as Aztec Chronicles, Detective Fortune, Bigger Bass Bonanza, and Rasputin Megaways.
An entire section is dedicated to jackpots, so make sure to visit it. It will tell you about hot and new jackpots, and some exciting pokies are Buffalo Trail, Jackpot Raiders, and Gunslinger: Reloaded.
More than 250 software-powered games are available. The choice starts with classic roulette and blackjack but also continues with first-person, lightning, and other variations. Video poker variations like Aces & Eights are also there.
Over 100 options are available, but many of these tables are actually lobbies, which give you multiple playing choices. You can play numerous blackjack, roulette, baccarat, and poker variations. Make sure to try live game shows, such as Gonzo’s Treasure Hunt or Crazy Time, as they guarantee loads of fun.
Mobile MyEmpire Casino
There’s no mobile app for Android or iOS. However, it’s worth remembering that the platform is available on mobile devices. You can play from a web browser on your smartphone or tablet. Everything works flawlessly, with the same games and features available on the go.
All deposits are instant, and we can divide the payment methods available into these categories:
- Debit and credit cards. Visa and MasterCard are among the supported choices.
- E-wallets. Skrill, MuchBetter, Neteller, Payz, and Jeton are available to New Zealanders.
- Vouchers. Neosurf, Flexepin, eVoucher by CashtoCode, and Paysafecard are prepaid vouchers to use when depositing in this casino.
- Cryptocurrencies. Ethereum, Bitcoin, USD Coin, Litecoin, and several other tokens are available.
The minimum deposit is NZ$20 or the currency equivalent, except for cards and Skrill, which have NZ$8 as the minimal required sum. The maximum deposit varies from NZ$500 to NZ$10,000 per transaction, depending on the payment method.
As for withdrawals, you can use the following methods:
- Skrill. The minimum withdrawal is NZ$8, and you can withdraw up to NZ$10,000 per transaction.
- Bank transfer, Jeton, Payz, Neteller, and MuchBetter. They have NZ$20 minimum withdrawal thresholds, with the maximum set at NZ$10,000.
- Visa. The minimum is NZ$20, and the maximum per transaction is NZ$3,000.
- MasterCard. The minimum is NZ$8, and the maximum is NZ$4,000.
Processing times for all withdrawal methods are from 1-3 days. The default daily withdrawal limit is NZ$1,000 and monthly is NZ$14,000. VIP players can expect to withdraw more than that, depending on their level.
MyEmpire Casino has two ways of contacting customer support. The better one is to use live chat since agents are available around the clock. Entering your name and a short message is enough to contact a staff member in less than a minute.
You can also send an email to [email protected]. Receiving an answer will require some patience, but you should receive one within 24 hours. The platform also has a small but useful FAQ section.
Development of MyEmpire Casino
The company that owns MyEmpire Casino is Rabidi N.V. You can easily check that the business is legit and officially licensed in Curacao under registration number 151791. The company’s main office is in Willemstad, Curacao, so it’s logical that’s where it obtained its gaming licence.
As the information shows, MyEmpire has a licence from Antillephone N.V., which is authorised by the local government. It’s one of the most reputable gaming authorities.
Security seems to be at the highest level, since the provider ensures encrypted transactions and has a security certificate that we confirmed to be valid. MyEmpire Casino has a section dedicated to responsible gaming. It includes a self-exclusion request, but it requires contacting support and takes up to 24 hours.
Did you know? Boomerang, PowBet, and Rabona are among the other casino sites operated by this company.
Problems with MyEmpire Casino
- It could have more responsible gaming options. Even sending a self-exclusion request requires writing an email and up to 24 hours to process it.
- Slots are the main focus for bonus contributions, with all other games having low contribution levels.
- The free spins received with the crypto welcome offer have 10 instalments, meaning you have to log in every day for 10 days to claim all parts.
MyEmpire Casino Key Facts
- The platform launched in 2023.
- Rabidi N.V. owns the platform, and this is a new addition to the company’s casino network.
- Curacao Gaming Authority licensed this online gambling platform.
- You can enjoy thousands of games at MyEmpire Casino, including many pokies, 200+ table games, and 100+ live gaming options.
- The default welcome bonus value is up to NZ$1,600 and 300 free spins.
- The VIP program at MyEmpire Casino has 5 levels, with different cashback deals and monthly withdrawal limits.
- The minimum deposit is only NZ$8, but solely for credit and debit cards and Skrill.
- Customer service is available 24/7 via live chat.
MyEmpire Casino Compared to Other Casinos
It makes sense to compare this casino to another new platform, and we picked Wildz Casino for that. MyEmpire seems to have a more generous welcome package since you only get 100% bonus up to NZ$1000 + 200 Free Spins with Combo Slots. Another area where MyEmpire seems to be better includes the huge selection of live gaming options.
And the comparison with the Loot Casino shows that Loot has a generous welcome offer that includes a 200% match up to NZ$5,000 and 50 free spins, as well as trophies that bring benefits. However, MyEmpire is a crypto-friendly casino, which can be important for those who appreciate privacy and anonymity when gambling online.
|name||MyEmpire Casino||Loot Casino||Wildz Casino|
| || |
Bonus Up To $1600 + 300 Free Spins
200% Bonus Up To $5,000 + 50 Free Spins
100% bonus up to NZ$1000 + 200 Free Spins
| || || |
| || |
For a new platform, MyEmpire Casino exceeds all expectations. It comes out strong with thousands of games available, which will satisfy even the finest tastes of pokies, table, and live gaming fans. The games are well-organised and incredibly easy to navigate.
Two welcome bonus offers are a nice touch, as crypto players will appreciate the special package if you use digital currencies. Many promotions, including bonus crabs, are available if you keep playing in the casino. And although MyEmpire Casino doesn’t have fast payouts or phone support, those are minor flaws, and this platform is surely worth trying!
Here’s some of the most frequently asked questions about MyEmpire Casino:
Is MyEmpire Casino safe and legal to play in New Zealand?
Yes, it’s legal for NZ players to visit this online casino. It also has a valid gaming licence and applies the latest security measures, making it a safe environment to play.
Does MyEmpire Casino support NZ$?
Yes, the New Zealand dollar is one of the two default fiat currencies, along with EUR.
Are cryptocurrencies accepted at MyEmpire Casino?
Yes, the casino supports depositing in BTC, ETH, USDC, LTC, USDT, and several other digital currencies.
What is the minimum deposit at MyEmpire Casino?
Depending on the method chosen, the minimum deposit is from NZ$8 to NZ$20.
What are the monthly withdrawal limits at the MyEmpire Casino?
The default restriction is NZ$14,000, but you can increase it by progressing through VIP levels.
Can you play live games at MyEmpire Casino?
Yes, over 100 tables and lobbies are available, including games from premium developers like Evolution Gaming.
Olivia Cox is our casino expert at Betkiwi. She graduated from the Waikato Institute of Technology with a diploma in journalism in 2019. Prior to joining Betkiwi, Olivia worked with a major online casino as an author, which helped her solidify her reputation as one of New Zealand’s top casino specialists. In her free time, Olivia enjoys reading the latest iGaming news and surfing.More Articles From The Author